Brief Personal Introduction

Hello everybody! My name is Claudio Oviedo. I'm 18 years old. I was born on April 6, 2004. I'm a student veterinary  at Universidad de Chile. I live in Maipú in Santiago with father, mother and brother also with a dog, its name is Tommy. 

Since I really young I love the all types animals from farm animals to exotic, when I was 8 years old, I used to travel a lot to the countryside and I was with cows and horses since then I like these types of animals.



I really like video games and sports, like soccer and volleyball. I also like to go jogging or go to the gym. Mostly doing sports in general is what attracts me.

As for my personality, I consider myself a very shy person when I meet other people. I am also very loyal and friendly, and I like to make jokes to make my friends laugh. 

Comentarios