MY FAVORITE ANIMAL

I don't have a favorite animal itself, but one of the animals I like is the squirrel. Squirrels are small in size, ranging from 38 to 45 in length. Their legs are short, but strong. With its curved and sharp nails, it grips the bark when jumping from one tree to another.

They have a similar lifestyle to birds, living in nests or hollows in trees. Although they do not fly, they glide. They extend their legs and move from tree to tree. The skin that joins the limbs and body makes it look like they have real wings.




Their diet is based mainly on nuts, leaves, roots, seeds, acorns, berries and flowers, although they may also eat bark, eggs or small birds. Tree sap is a delicious delicacy for some species.





These small mammals must always be on guard, as they are exquisite morsels for some predators with few natural defenses, except for flying squirrels. Sometimes there are groups of "ground" squirrels that work together to protect themselves and warn each other with a kind of hissing sound when they sense danger lurking.




The truth is that I don't know since when I like squirrels but from one moment to another I started to like them because I watched videos of them on social networks and I thought they were super cute, and since then I like them and I would like to have one. 

















Comentarios

Publicar un comentario