My Opinions

    What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?

Personally I like exotic animals and I see no problem in people having these animals as long as they take care of them and treat them well, I like for example squirrels and foxes so I would like to have some in the future.


What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

In my opinion it is very wrong to buy animals especially from people who exploit their pets for profit regardless of their health condition so I always recommend adopting and especially if it is a puppy from the street that are very affectionate and lack someone to give them love.


What is your opinion about legalizing guns?

I wouldn't like it at all if guns were legalized because there would be a lot of violence and everybody would have one, there would be a lot of shootings, a lot of people killed, everything would be chaos.


What is your opinion about recycling?

In my opinion it is very important to recycle because many resources that can be used again are lost and little by little it affects the environment if it is not done, personally I recycle a lot of paper because I use a lot and I do not know why people do not do it if in many places you can recycle, besides there are places where you are paid for recycling so I do not know what problem they will have if it only brings benefits for everyone.

Comentarios

  1. i agree with you claudio because for example i want to have a snake someday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I think the same as you about recycling, since we can all be a contribution to the planet and I congratulate you for taking the initiative to recycle

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario